[PDF] Ebook Barrons ACT Study Guide with 4 Practice Tests 4th EditionEbook
Barron's ACT Study Guide with 4 Practice Tests provides realistic practice and expert advice from experienced teachers who know the test. Step-by-step subject review helps you master the content, and full-length practice tests provide realistic text experience to get you prepared for the exam.
This edition includes:
- Three full-length practice tests
- One full-length diagnostic test with guidance on how to use your results to determine the subjects you need to study more
- Easy, medium, and hard practice passages that enable you to customize your study
- Study plan recommendations based on the amount of time you have to prepare
- Extensive subject reviews that cover all parts of the ACT: English, math, reading, science, and the writing test
- Detailed overview of the ACT with comprehensive answers to frequently asked questions
- Advice on optimizing the test-taking mindset and managing test anxiety
- Proven test-taking strategies for students of all ability levels
Barrons Educational Series; July 2020
Title: ACT Study Guide with 4 Practice Tests
Series: Barron's Test Prep
Author: Brian Stewart
Imprint: Barrons Educational Series
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Business - Law - Literary Criticism - Performing Arts.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of October 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.