[PDF] Ebook Barrons SAT Subject Test Chemistry 15th EditionEbook
The updated edition of Barron's SAT Subject Test: Chemistry includes:
- A full-length diagnostic test with explained answers
- Four practice tests that reflect the actual SAT Subject Test Chemistry
- All questions answered and explained
- Detailed reviews covering all test topics
- Appendixes, which include the Periodic Table; important equation, constant, and data tables; and a glossary of chemistry terms
Both teachers and test-taking students have praised earlier editions of this manual for its wealth of well-organized detail. Subject reviewed include the basics—matter, energy, scientific method, and measurements; atomic structure and the periodic table; bonding; chemical formulas; gases and laws; stoichiometry; liquids, solids, and phase changes; chemical reactions and thermochemistry; chemical reactions; chemical equilibrium; acids, bases, and salts; oxidation-reduction; carbon and organic chemistry; and the laboratory.
ONLINE PRACTICE TESTS: Students who purchase this book or package will also get access to two additional full-length online SAT Chemistry subject tests with all questions answered and explained.
Barrons Educational Series; December 2020
Title: SAT Subject Test Chemistry
Series: Barron's SAT
Author: Joseph A. Mascetta; Mark Kernion
Imprint: Barrons Educational Series
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories.
Archaeology - Computers - Drama - Foreign Language Books - Mathematics
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until 31 April 2021)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.