[PDF] Ebook Barrons SAT Subject Test Literature 8th EditionEbook
Updated to reflect the latest subject tests in literature, this manual presents two diagnostic tests and seven full-length practice tests. Students will also find:
- A review of the seven literary elements that form the basis for the test
- Materials to help strengthen critical reading skills, expand vocabulary, and learn the literary terms
- Strategies to help you stay focused, overcome distractions, and get the most out of the reading selections the first time
- Puzzles and games designed to increase interest and improve working memory, which research shows can improve reading comprehension test scores
ONLINE PRACTICE TESTS: Students who purchase this book will also get access to two additional full-length online SAT Literature Subject tests with all questions answered and explained. The online exams can be easily accessed by computer, tablet, and smartphone.
Barrons Educational Series; April 2021
Title: SAT Subject Test Literature
Author: Christina Myers-Shaffer
Imprint: Barrons Educational Series
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Business - Games - History - Political Science - Psychology & Psychiatry
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until 30 June 2021)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.