[PDF] Ebook Kaplan SAT Subject Test U.S. History, 10th EditionEbook
Kaplan's SAT Subject Test U.S. History is the most up-to-date guide on the market with the essential content, practice, and strategies students need for success on Test Day. Kaplan's expert tips and focused review will help you ace the test and give your college applications a boost.
- Three full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- A full-length diagnostic test identifies areas for score improvement so you can personalize your prep
- Focused chapter summaries, highlights, and quizzes
- End-of-chapter quizzes for additional practice
- Proven score-raising strategies teach you how to tackle the test efficiently
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT – using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Kaplan Publishing; January 2017
Title: SAT Subject Test U.S. History
Series: Kaplan Test Prep
Author: Kaplan Test Prep
Imprint: Kaplan Publishing
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Folklore & Mythology - Language Arts & Disciplines - Medicine - Sports & Recreation - Technology.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of September 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.