[PDF] Ebook Oxford IB Diploma Mathematical Studies SL Course Companion 2nd EditionEbook
The most comprehensive and correct syllabus coverage, with unrivalled guidance and support straight from the IB.
This online course book includes over 600 pages of practice to cement understanding.
Blending crucial practice with inquiry, it adopts a truly IB approach to mathematics.
- Full syllabus coverage - the truest match to the IB syllabus, written with the IB to exactly match IB specifications
- Complete worked solutions - a full set of worked solutions is included online
- Extensive practice - over 600 pages of practice cements comprehension
- Up-to-date GDC support - take the confusion out of GDC use and help students focus on the theory
- Definitive assessment preparation - exam-style papers and questions will build confidence
- The Exploration -supported by a full chapter, to guide you through this new component
- Real world approach - connect mathematics with human behaviour, language, morality and more About the series: The only DP resources developed directly with the IB, the Oxford IB
OUP Oxford; March 2013
Title: Oxford IB Diploma Programme: Mathematical Studies Standard Level Course Companion
Author: Peter Blythe; Jim Fensom; Jane Forrest; Paula Waldman De Tokman
Imprint: OUP Oxford
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Folklore & Mythology - Language Arts & Disciplines - Medicine - Sports & Recreation - Technology.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of September 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.