[PDF] Ebook Oxford IB Diploma Mathematics SL Course CompanionEbook
With unrivalled guidance straight from the IB, over 700 pages of practice and the most comprehensive and correct syllabus coverage, this course book will set your learners up to excel.
The only resource developed directly with the IB, it fully captures the IB ethos, connecting mathematical applications and practice with inquiry.
- Full syllabus coverage - the truest match to the IB syllabus, written with the IB to exactly match IB specifications
- Complete worked solutions - a full set of online worked solutions take learners through problems step-by-step inow updatedr
- Up-to-date GDC support - take the confusion out of GDC use and help students focus on the theory
- Definitive assessment preparation - exam-style papers and questions will build confidence
- Extensive practice - over 700 pages of practice cements comprehension
- The Exploration - supported by a full chapter, to guide you through this new component
- Real world approach - connect mathematics with human behaviour, language and more
OUP Oxford; March 2013
Title: Oxford IB Diploma Programme: Mathematics Standard Level Course Companion
Author: Paul La Rondie; Ed Kemp; Laurie Buchanan; Jim Fensom; Jill Stevens
Imprint: OUP Oxford
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Architecture - Games - Health & Fitness - Medicine - Religion.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of March 2023)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.