[PDF] Ebook Oxford IB Skills and Practice: Theory of Knowledge for the IB DiplomaEbook
Providing a solid grounding for TOK assessment, this focused skills development tool is exactly mapped to the 2013 syllabus for SL and HL and will build TOK confidence right from the start.
Ensuring learners fully understand Knowledge claims, the Areas of knowledge and Ways of knowing, students will actively employ their skills, developing a strong foundation to draw on in assessment.
Learners will develop the ability to contextualise knowledge claims within distinctintellectual movements and cultural factors, sharpening critical and independent thought.
Step-by-step guidance on TOK essays and presentations support top achievement, while real-world connections keep learning fresh and fully in line with the learner profile. Build a strong TOK learning base that will help students confidently tackle the complex TOK ideas
- Focus on developing all the crucial skills with a practical learning scaffold to progress student confidence and achievement
- Develop confidence right from the start and ensure comprehensive, assured understanding
- Demonstrate best practice with sample student material that connects all the concepts and supports top achievement
- Support learners through the 2013 syllabus - comprehensive syllabus match that fully covers all the new AOKs, WOKs and more
- Build strong assessment potential with targeted skills work to ensure learners can apply TOK skills in subject assessments
- Designed to support the TOK Course Book
OUP Oxford; November 2013
Title: Oxford IB Skills and Practice: Theory of Knowledge for the IB Diploma
Author: Jill Rutherford; Sara Santrampurwala; Kosta Lekanides; Adam Rothwell; Roz Trudgon
Imprint: OUP Oxford
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.