[PDF] Ebook Princeton Review ACT Premium Prep 2020Ebook
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE ACT SCORE—including 8 full-length practice tests for realistic prep, content reviews for all test sections, techniques for scoring success, and premium online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the ACT
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all test topics, including the reading and written portions
• Thorough review of the skills necessary to help you ace all five ACT sections
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 8 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 4 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Instant score reports for online tests,with optional LiveGrader™ essay scoring
Access to Our Exclusive Premium Online Student Tools.
• Online practice exams to hone your test-taking techniques
• Video tutorials with expert advice from leading course instructors
• Customized multi-week study plans
• Exclusive access to college and university rankings
• College admissions and financial aid tips
• Special downloadable "College Admissions Insider" booklet packed with information about planning college visits, picking a perfect school, and writing standout essays
Random House Children's Books; March 2020
Title: Princeton Review ACT Premium Prep, 2020
Series: College Test Preparation
Author: The Princeton Review
Imprint: Princeton Review
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of November 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.