[PDF] Ebook Princeton Review ACT Prep 2021Ebook
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the ACT with 6 full-length practice tests (the most on the market), thorough ACT topic reviews, and extra practice online.
PLUS! Up to date information on the new ACT Online Testing option, superscores, section retesting, and more via your included online Student Tools.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the ACT
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all test topics, including the reading and written portions
• Thorough review of the skills necessary to ace all five ACT sections
• Information on the ACT Online Testing option, superscores, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Instant score reports for online tests and essay checklists to help you grade the writing tests
Random House Children's Books; January 2021
Title: Princeton Review ACT Prep, 2021
Series: College Test Preparation
Author: The Princeton Review
Imprint: Princeton Review
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Business - Games - History - Political Science - Psychology & Psychiatry
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until 30 June 2021)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.