Ebook Princeton Review AP Psychology Premium Prep 2021Ebook pdf/ePub
PREMIUM PREP FOR A PERFECT 5—now with 150% more practice than previous editions!
Ace the 2021 AP Psychology Exam with this Premium version of the Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 5 full-length practice tests with complete explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every section of the exam, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2021 course & exam
• Access to study plans, a handy list of key terms, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 5 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 1 online) with complete answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Step-by-step explanations of sample questions to help you create your personal pacing strategy
• Online study guides to strategically plan out your AP Psychology prep
Random House Children's Books; November 2020
Title: Princeton Review AP Psychology Premium Prep, 2021
Series: College Test Preparation
Author: The Princeton Review
Imprint: Princeton Review
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Education - Food and Wine - Philosophy - Photography - Self-Help.
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.
Ebook McGraw-Hill 5 Steps to a 5: AP Human Geography 2020Ebook pdf/ePub
Ebook McGraw-Hill 5 Steps to a 5: AP U.S. Government and Politics 2020Ebook pdf/ePub
Princeton Review 2020
Ebook Princeton Review AP European History Premium Prep 2021Ebook pdf/ePub
Ebook McGraw-Hill 5 Steps to a 5: AP Microeconomics 2020Ebook pdf/ePub
Ebook McGraw-Hill 5 Steps to a 5: AP Psychology 2020Ebook pdf/ePub