Ebook Princeton Review AP U.S. History Premium Prep 2021Ebook pdf/ePub
PREP FOR A PERFECT 5 WITH THE BESTSELLING AP U.S. HISTORY BOOK ON THE MARKET!
Ace the 2021 AP U.S. History Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 6 full-length practice exams, thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Detailed coverage of the short-answer and source-based multiple-choice questions
• In-depth guidance on the document-based and long essay questions
• Updated to align with the latest College Board standards
• Access to study plans, a handy list of key terms and concepts, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Premium Practice for AP Excellence.
• 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 2 online) with complete answer explanations
• End-of-chapter review questions to test your retention of the material
• Pacing drills to help you maximize points
Random House Children's Books; December 2020
Title: Princeton Review AP U.S. History Premium Prep, 2021
Series: College Test Preparation
Author: The Princeton Review
Imprint: Princeton Review
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Education - Food and Wine - Philosophy - Photography - Self-Help.
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.
Ebook McGraw-Hill 5 Steps to a 5: AP Macroeconomics 2020Ebook pdf/ePub
Ebook McGraw-Hill 5 Steps to a 5: 500 AP Psychology Questions to Know by Test Day 3rd EditionEbook pdf/ePub
Ebook McGraw-Hill 5 Steps to a 5: AP Human Geography 2020Ebook pdf/ePub
Ebook McGraw-Hill 5 Steps to a 5: AP Macroeconomics 2021 Elite Student EditionEbook pdf/ePub
Ebook McGraw-Hill 5 Steps to a 5: AP European History 2021Ebook pdf/ePub