Ebook Princeton Review AP U.S. History Prep 2021Ebook
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5—now with 50% more practice than previous editions!
Ace the 2021 AP U.S. History Exam with this comprehensive study guide from the makers of the bestselling APUSH books on the market. Now includes 3 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every section, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Detailed coverage of the short-answer and source-based multiple-choice questions
• In-depth guidance on the document-based and long essay questions
• Updated to align with the latest College Board standards
• Access to study plans, a handy list of key terms and concepts, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Premium Practice for AP Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests in the book with complete answer explanations
• End-of-chapter review questions to test your retention of the material
• Pacing drills to help you maximize points
Random House Children's Books; December 2020
Title: Princeton Review AP U.S. History Prep, 2021
Series: College Test Preparation
Author: The Princeton Review
Imprint: Princeton Review
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
Student Discount on Textbooks×
Get 10% Off Student Discount on Textbooks. Shop online at eBooks.com and get amazing discounts until 31 December 2020. Enter the code at checkout.
(valid until 31 december 2020)
Discount on All Orders×
Get 15% Off All Orders. Shop online at eBooks.com and get amazing discounts until 30 November 2020. Enter the code at checkout.
(valid until 30 november 2020)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.
Ebook McGraw-Hill 5 Steps to a 5: AP Macroeconomics 2020Ebook
Ebook McGraw-Hill 5 Steps to a 5: AP European History 2021Ebook
Ebook McGraw-Hill 5 Steps to a 5: 500 AP Psychology Questions to Know by Test Day 3rd EditionEbook
Ebook McGraw-Hill 5 Steps to a 5: AP U.S. Government and Politics 2020Ebook