[PDF] Ebook Princeton Review Crash Course for the SAT, 6th EditionEbook
GET UP TO SPEED ON THE SAT WITH 9 SIMPLE STEPS! If you’re planning to take the big test but you haven’t started studying, here’s some last-minute help you can count on! Crash Course for the SAT gives you the techniques and approaches you need to help get a higher score, even with limited prep time. By following the 9 simple steps in this book, you’ll be on the way to your best score.
Everything You Need to Help Achieve a High Score—Condensed.
• 9 steps you can follow quickly to help conquer the SAT
• Essential review for the Reading, Writing & Language, and Math sections
• Detailed explanations for practice problems so you avoid making the same mistake twice
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• More than 250 practice questions (215 in the book & 36 online) to help you learn key techniques
• In-depth instructions and exercises for the Writing & Language section
• Access to bonus content for the Math and the optional Essay sections via your online Student Tools
Random House Children's Books; March 2020
Title: Crash Course for the SAT, 6th Edition
Series: College Test Preparation
Author: The Princeton Review
Imprint: Princeton Review
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Architecture - Games - Health & Fitness - Medicine - Religion.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of March 2023)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.