[PDF] Ebook Princeton Review SAT Prep 2021Ebook
SUCCEED ON THE SAT WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW! With 5 full-length practice tests, in-depth reviews for all exam content, and strategies for scoring success, SAT Prep, 2021 covers every facet of this challenging and important test.
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the SAT
· Pacing tips to help you maximize your time
· Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
· Comprehensive subject review for every section of the exam
· Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and higher-level math problems
· Hands-on experience with all question types, including multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
· 5 full-length practice tests (4 in the book & 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
· Drills for each test section—Reading, Writing and Language, and Math—plus writing exercises to help prepare for the essay
· In-depth online score reports for all practice tests to help analyze your performance and track your progress
Random House Children's Books; July 2020
Title: Princeton Review SAT Prep, 2021
Series: College Test Preparation
Author: The Princeton Review
Imprint: Princeton Review
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of December 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.