[PDF] Ebook Princeton Review GED Test Prep 2022Ebook
PROUD PARTICIPANT IN THE GED® PUBLISHER PROGRAM!* Get the help you need to ace the test and earn your GED credential with 2 full-length practice tests, content reviews that are 100% aligned with GED test objectives, and over 835 drill questions in the book and online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
• Diagnostic self-assessment to help you design a personalized study plan
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Complete coverage of Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies
• Guided lessons with sample questions for all tested topics
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• 835+ additional drill questions, both in the book and online
• 20% discount on the GED Ready: The Official Practice Test (details inside book)
Plus! Bonus Online Features:
• Multiple-choice practice questions in all 4 test subjects
• Tutorials to help boost your graphics and reading comprehension skills
• Insider advice on the GED test and college success
• Custom printable answer sheets for the in-book practice tests
*Proud Participant in the GED® Publisher Program! This program recognizes content from publishers whose materials meet 100% of GED test objectives at a subject level. Acceptance into the program means that you can be sure that Cracking the GED Test covers content you’ll actually see on the exam.
Random House Children's Books; June 2021
Title: Princeton Review GED Test Prep, 2022
Series: College Test Preparation
Author: The Princeton Review
Imprint: Princeton Review
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Architecture - Games - Health & Fitness - Medicine - Religion.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of March 2023)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.