[PDF] Ebook Vibrant GMAT Analytical Writing 4th EditionEbook
• Are you able to identify the strengths and weaknesses of an argument?
• Can you determine what additional information might make an argument easier to evaluate?
• Can you create alternative, plausible explanations for the claims in an argument?
Because these skills are important for a successful career in management, the GMAT requires each test taker to complete the Analytical Writing Assessment, a timed task that reveals the writer's analytical abilities and his or her facility in crafting a coherent evaluation of an argument.
The essays and prewriting activities in this book are intended to serve as models for the test taker to use when responding to practice arguments. Use them as is or to inspire yourself to create your own process. Either way, practicing for the AWA will ensure the best score possible on the test.
This book contains Sixty Sample Analyze Argument essays along with the rubrics, prompts and tips to use when writing your own essays. The prewriting activities demonstrate how the writer selected a point of view and created evidence to use in developing the responses.
• 60 solved Argument topics with strategies to be used as a benchmark.
• Expert Strategies and simplified methods to produce focused responses.
• Scoring Guides for Argument tasks as per the GMAT Guidelines.
About Test Prep Series
The focus of the Test Prep Series is to make test preparation streamlined and fruitful for competitive exam aspirants. Students preparing for the entrance exams now have access to the most comprehensive series of prep guides for GRE, GMAT and SAT preparation. All the books in this series are thoroughly researched, frequently updated and packed with relevant content. These have been prepared by authors with more than 10 years of experience in the field. The simple and well organized format of the books in this series makes studying more efficient and effective.
Vibrant Publishers; December 2020
Title: GMAT Analytical Writing
Series: Test Prep Series
Author: Vibrant Publishers
Imprint: Vibrant Publishers
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Body Mind & Spirit - Family & Relationships - Foreign Language Study - History - Sports & Recreation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of December 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.