[PDF] Ebook Cambridge English B for the IB DiplomaEbook
A practical and accessible guide to the English B syllabus (from 2011) for the IB Diploma, written by an experienced IB English teacher.
- provides support for standard and higher level students
- a comprehensive course organised according to the Core and Option topics in the IB Guide, including the HL literature component
- contains activities and authentic texts that develop the target skills (reading comprehension, speaking and writing)
- improves students' intercultural awareness and understanding of global issues
- free teacher support materials available online at education.cambridge.org
Integrated into the coursebook are:
- materials for exam preparation, covering each assessment type
- ideas for extension activities and research, provided in the Extra feature
- integrated study ideas for the IB central core in the margin features LP (Learner profile), CAS (Creativity, Action, Service), TOK (Theory of Knowledge) and EE (Extended Essay).
Cambridge University Press; July 2013
Title: English B for the IB Diploma
Series: IB Diploma
Author: Brad Philpot
Imprint: Cambridge University Press
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.