[PDF] Ebook Cambridge Geography for the IB Diploma Patterns and ChangeEbook
Geography for the IB Diploma: Patterns and Change and Geography for the IB Diploma: Global Interactions are two new Coursebooks for the Geography syllabus for the IB Diploma.
Both books contain:
- key questions outlining the issues for each topic;
- case studies selected from every continent;
- activities and geographical skills guidance;
- discussion points and research ideas;
- integrated Theory of Knowledge links;
- examination-style questions;
- definitions of key terms and useful web links.
Cambridge University Press; October 2010
Title: Geography for the IB Diploma Patterns and Change
Series: IB Diploma
Author: Paul Guinness
Imprint: Cambridge University Press
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.