Ebook Hodder Biology for the IB Diploma Second Edition (2nd Edition)Ebook pdf/ePub
Provide clear guidance to the 2014 changes and ensure in-depth study with accessible content, directly mapped to the new syllabus and approach to learning.
This second edition of the highly regarded textbook contains all SL and HL content, which is clearly identified throughout. Options are available free online, along with appendices and data and statistics.
- Improve exam performance, with exam-style questions, including from past papers
- Integrate Theory of Knowledge into your lessons and provide opportunities for cross-curriculum study
- Stretch more able students with extension activities
- The shift to concept-based approach to learning , Nature of Science, is covered by providing a framework for the course with points for discussion
- Key skills and experiments included
Hodder Education; December 2014
Title: Biology for the IB Diploma Second Edition
Author: C. J. Clegg; Andrew Davis (other)
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Education - Food and Wine - Philosophy - Photography - Self-Help.
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.