[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Business Studies Workbook 2nd EditionEbook
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2020.
Reinforce learning and deepen understanding of the key concepts covered in the latest syllabus; an ideal course companion or homework book for use throughout the course.
- Develop and strengthen skills and knowledge with a wealth of additional exercises that perfectly supplement the Student's Book.
- Build confidence with extra practice for each lesson to ensure that a topic is thoroughly understood before moving on.
- Fully explore and analyse international businesses through exercises based on authentic case studies.
- Keep track of students' work with ready-to-go write-in exercises.
- Save time with all answers available in the Online Teacher's Guide (a subscription to the Teacher Guide is £120 for access until 31 August 2023).
Available in this series:
Student Textbook Fifth edition (ISBN 9781510421233)
Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420106)
Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420113)
Workbook (ISBN 9781510421257)
Online Teacher's Guide (ISBN 9781510424128)
Study and Revision Guide (ISBN 9781510421264)
Hodder Education; May 2018
Title: Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Business Studies Workbook 2nd edition
Author: Karen Borrington; Peter Stimpson
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Architecture - Games - Health & Fitness - Medicine - Religion.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of March 2023)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.