[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Geography 3rd EditionEbook
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2020.
Critically observe and investigate the three geographical themes in the latest Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Geography syllabuses (0460//0976/2217) and ensure full coverage with a comprehensive guide to all themes, skills and coursework required.
- Trust experienced authors and teachers to guide you through the required topics and facts.
- Navigate the syllabuses confidently with relevant key questions at the start of each chapter.
- Deepen understanding of geographical concepts through up-to-date case studies from around the world.
- Check comprehension with case study analyses and activities throughout.
- Consolidate learning with definitions of key terms, topic summaries, additional questions, further help with case studies and images online.
Available in this series:
Student Textbook Third edition (ISBN 9781510421363)
Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420359)
Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420366)
Workbook (ISBN 9781510421387)
Online Teacher's Guide (ISBN 9781510424166)
Study and Revision Guide (ISBN 9781510421394)
Hodder Education; March 2018
Title: Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Geography 3rd edition
Author: Paul Guinness; Garrett Nagle
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Architecture - Games - Health & Fitness - Medicine - Religion.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
Discount on All Orders×
Get 15% Off All Orders. Shop online at eBooks.com and use the coupon code at the payment details page to claim your discount.
(valid until the end of March 2023)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.
[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge IGCSE Computer Science Study and Revision GuideEbook
[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge IGCSE ICT 2nd EditionEbook
[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge IGCSE Computer ScienceEbook
[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge IGCSE Physics Study and Revision Guide 2nd EditionEbook
[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge IGCSE ICT Study and Revision GuideEbook