[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge IGCSE German Student Book Second EditionEbook
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2021.
Strengthen language skills and cultural awareness with a differentiated approach that offers comprehensive coverage of the revised Cambridge IGCSET German (0525/7159) syllabuses for first examination from 2021.
- Develop the cultural awareness at the heart of the syllabus with engaging stimulus material and questions from around the world which will encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures
- Progress the ability to use the language effectively with activities developing all four key skills, supported by teacher notes and answers in the teacher guide
- Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best, whilst supporting all abilities with differentiated content throughout
- Ensure the progression required for further study at A-level or equivalent
- Help to prepare for the examination with exam-style questions throughout
Also available in the series
Grammar Workbook ISBN: 9781510448056
Vocabulary Workbook ISBN: 9781510448063
Study and Revision Guide ISBN: 9781510448186
Student eTextbook ISBN: 9781510448728
Whiteboard eTextbook ISBN: 9781510448424
Online Teacher Guide ISBN: 9781510448544
Teaching and Learning Resources ISBN: 9781510448377
Hodder Education; March 2019
Title: Cambridge IGCSE™ German Student Book Second Edition
Author: Mariela Affum; Amy Bates; Alice Gruber; Helen Kent; Janet Searle; Zoe Thorne
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Architecture - Games - Health & Fitness - Medicine - Religion.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of March 2023)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.