[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge International AS & A Level Computer ScienceEbook
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2021.
Develop computational thinking and ensure full coverage of the revised Cambridge Assessment International Education AS & A Level Computer Science syllabus (9618) with this comprehensive Student's Book written by experienced authors and examiners.
- Improve understanding with clear explanations, examples, illustrations and diagrams, plus a glossary
of key terms
- Reinforce learning with a range of activities, exercises, and exam-style questions
- Prepare for further study with extension activities that go beyond the requirements of the syllabus and prompt further investigation about new developments in technology
- Follow a structured route through the course with in-depth coverage of the full AS & A Level syllabus
Answers are available in the Online Teacher Guide.
Also available in the series
Programming skills workbook ISBN: 9781510457683
Student eTextbook ISBN: 9781510457614
Whiteboard eTextbook ISBN: 9781510457621
Online Teacher's guide ISBN: 9781510457652
Hodder Education; May 2019
Title: Cambridge International AS & A Level Computer Science
Author: David Watson; Helen Williams
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Business - Law - Literary Criticism - Performing Arts.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of October 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.