[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge International AS & A Level Further Mathematics Further Probability & StatisticsEbook
Endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to provide full support for Paper 4 of the syllabus for examination from 2020.
Take mathematical understanding to the next level with this accessible series, written by experienced authors, examiners and teachers.
- Improve confidence as a mathematician with clear explanations, worked examples, diverse activities and engaging discussion points.
- Advance problem-solving, interpretation and communication skills through a wealth of questions that promote higher-order thinking.
- Prepare for further study or life beyond the classroom by applying mathematics to other subjects and modelling real-world situations.
- Reinforce learning with opportunities for digital practice via links to the Mathematics in Education and Industry's (MEI) Integral platform in the eTextbooks.*
*To have full access to the eTextbooks and Integral resources you must be subscribed to both Dynamic Learning and Integral. To trial our eTextbooks and/or subscribe to Dynamic Learning, visit: www.hoddereducation.co.uk/dynamic-learning; to view samples of the Integral resources and/or subscribe to Integral, visit integralmaths.org/international
Please note that the Integral resources have not been through the Cambridge International endorsement process.
This book covers the syllabus content for Further Probability and Statistics, including continuous random variables, inference using normal and t-distributions, chi-squared tests, non-parametric tests and probability generating functions.
About the series:
Four separate textbooks ensure full coverage of the latest Cambridge International AS & A Level Further Mathematics syllabus (9231). Student and Whiteboard eTextbook editions are also available.
Further Pure Mathematics 1: Student Textbook (ISBN 9781510421783), Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510422025), Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510422032)
Further Pure Mathematics 2: Student Textbook (ISBN 9781510421790), Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510422063), Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510422070)
Further Mechanics: Student Textbook (ISBN 9781510421806), Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510422100), Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510422117)
Further Probability & Statistics: Student Textbook (ISBN 9781510421813), Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510422148), Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510422155)
Hodder Education; March 2018
Title: Cambridge International AS & A Level Further Mathematics Further Probability & Statistics
Author: John du Feu
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.