[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge International AS Level The History of the USA 1820-1941Ebook
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the History of the USA 1820-1941 Option from the Cambridge AS Level History syllabus for first examination from 2021.
Develop knowledge and analytical skills with engaging comprehensive coverage of the History of the USA 1820-1941 Option from the Cambridge AS Level History syllabus for first examination from 2021.
- Trust in the clear and authoritative content written by topic experts
- Develop source skills through questions on a wide range of sources
- Stay focused on the key issues you need to understand with questions throughout each chapter
- Improve study and understanding through detailed chapter summary diagrams
- Build confidence with applying your knowledge through exam guidance and exam-style questions
Also available in the series
The History of the USA 1820-1941
Student eTextbook 9781510448872
International History 1870-1945
Student Book 9781510448674
Student eTextbook 9781510448902
Modern Europe 1750-1921
Student Book 9781510448698
Student eTextbook 9781510448841
Hodder Education; March 2019
Title: Cambridge International AS Level The History of the USA 1820-1941
Series: Access to History
Author: Alan Farmer
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories.
Archaeology - Computers - Drama - Foreign Language Books - Mathematics
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
Discount on All Orders×
Get 15% Off All Orders. Shop online at eBooks.com and get amazing discounts. Enter the code at checkout.
(valid until 31 April 2021)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.
[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge International AS and A Level EconomicsEbook
[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge International AS and A Level LawEbook
[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge International AS & A Level Further Mathematics Further MechanicsEbook
OUP Oxford 2016
[PDF] Ebook Oxford Geography for Cambridge International AS & A LevelEbook