Ebook Hodder Cambridge International AS Level The History of the USA 1820-1941Ebook
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the History of the USA 1820-1941 Option from the Cambridge AS Level History syllabus for first examination from 2021.
Develop knowledge and analytical skills with engaging comprehensive coverage of the History of the USA 1820-1941 Option from the Cambridge AS Level History syllabus for first examination from 2021.
- Trust in the clear and authoritative content written by topic experts
- Develop source skills through questions on a wide range of sources
- Stay focused on the key issues you need to understand with questions throughout each chapter
- Improve study and understanding through detailed chapter summary diagrams
- Build confidence with applying your knowledge through exam guidance and exam-style questions
Also available in the series
The History of the USA 1820-1941
Student eTextbook 9781510448872
International History 1870-1945
Student Book 9781510448674
Student eTextbook 9781510448902
Modern Europe 1750-1921
Student Book 9781510448698
Student eTextbook 9781510448841
Hodder Education; March 2019
Title: Cambridge International AS Level The History of the USA 1820-1941
Series: Access to History
Author: Alan Farmer
Imprint: Hodder Education
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
Student Discount on Textbooks×
Get 10% Off Student Discount on Textbooks. Shop online at eBooks.com and get amazing discounts until 31 December 2020. Enter the code at checkout.
(valid until 31 december 2020)
Discount on All Orders×
Get 15% Off All Orders. Shop online at eBooks.com and get amazing discounts until 31 October 2020. Enter the code at checkout.
(valid until 31 october 2020)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.
Ebook Hodder Cambridge International AS & A Level Further Mathematics Further MechanicsEbook
Ebook Hodder Cambridge International AS and A Level Psychology Revision GuideEbook
Ebook Hodder Cambridge AS Level International History 1870-1945Ebook
OUP Oxford 2015
Ebook Oxford Psychology for Cambridge International AS & A Level Revision GuideEbook