[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge Primary English Reading Book A Fiction Foundation StageEbook
Explore, support and consolidate key communication, language and literacy skills with a colourful story for ages 4-5, containing key concepts and practice opportunities.
- Engage young learners with a brightly illustrated, simple story linked to the skills and concepts covered in Activity Book A and the Teacher's Pack.
- Reinforce and practise key communication, language and literacy skills and concepts with accessible question prompts in the footnotes.
- Inspire students with additional poems and rhymes linked to the Activity Book A units and the story.
- Encourage learners to reflect on and reinforce what they have learned with write-in activities at the back of the book.
This series has not been through the Cambridge International endorsement process.
Available in this series:
Reading Book A Fiction 9781510457270
Reading Book B Fiction 9781510457294
Reading Book C Fiction 9781510457300
Reading Book A Non-fiction 9781510457287
Reading Book B Non-fiction 9781510457331
Reading Book C Non-fiction 9781510457348
Activity Book A 9781510457249
Activity Book B 9781510457256
Activity Book C 9781510457263
Teacher's Pack 9781510457379
Hodder Education; January 2019
Title: Hodder Cambridge Primary English Reading Book A Fiction Foundation Stage
Series: Hodder Cambridge Primary English
Author: Ruth Price
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of December 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.