[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge Primary Maths Activity Book C Foundation StageEbook
Consolidate learning and provide practice of key mathematical concepts with a fun write-in activity book based on the mastery approach; ideal for providing extra support at home or in the Early Years setting.
- Engage young learners with activities to help them fully cover the EYFS Early Learning Goals in mathematics.
- Encourage independent learning and celebrate progress with a self-assessment chart at the end of each unit, and space to write in and record ideas on every page.
- Consolidate the topics covered in the Story Book A and Teacher's Resource Pack with 6 units, each covering a popular Early Years Mathematics topic.
- Prepare students for their first Primary year with careful progression built in to support understanding of key skills and concepts which underpin the Cambridge Primary Mathematics Stage 1 curriculum.
Hodder Education; January 2018
Title: Hodder Cambridge Primary Maths Activity Book C Foundation Stage
Series: Hodder Cambridge Primary Mathematics
Author: Paul Broadbent; Ann Broadbent
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Architecture - Games - Health & Fitness - Medicine - Religion.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of March 2023)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.