[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge Primary Maths Story Book C Foundation StageEbook
Explore, support and consolidate Early Years Mathematics with a colourful, simple story for ages 4-5, containing key mathematical concepts and practice opportunities.
- Support learners with a brightly illustrated story and simple text, linked to the topics covered in Activity Book A and the Teacher's Resource Pack.
- Practice key mathematical concepts with simple question prompts embedded in the story, and activities at the end of the book.
- Give time for questioning and reflection with space at the back of the book to write-in and record ideas.
- Provide extra support at home or in the classroom with advice and tips about the Early Learning Goals (which underpin the Cambridge Primary Mathematics Stage 1 curriculum) covered in the story for use by parents or teachers.
Hodder Education; February 2018
Title: Hodder Cambridge Primary Maths Story Book C Foundation Stage
Series: Hodder Cambridge Primary Mathematics
Author: Paul Broadbent; Ann Broadbent
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Education - Food and Wine - Philosophy - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of May 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.