[PDF] Ebook Hodder Individuals and Societies for the IB MYP 4 and 5Ebook
Develop your skills to become an inquiring learner; ensure you navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach to Individuals and societies, presented in global contexts.
· Develop conceptual understanding with key MYP concepts and related concepts at the heart of each chapter.
· Learn by asking questions for a statement of inquiry in each chapter.
· Prepare for every aspect of assessment using support and tasks designed by experienced educators.
· Understand how to extend your learning through research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities.
· Think internationally with chapters and concepts set in global contexts.
Hodder Education; February 2020
Title: Individuals and Societies for the IB MYP 4 and 5
Author: Andy Dailey; Danielle Farmer; Emily Giles; Robbie Woodburn
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Business - Law - Literary Criticism - Performing Arts.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of October 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.