Ebook Hodder Spanish B for the IB Diploma 2nd EditionEbook pdf/ePub
Develop competent communicators who can demonstrate a sound conceptual understanding of the language with a flexible course that ensures thorough coverage of the updated Spanish B Guide and is designed to meet the needs of all IB students at Standard and Higher Level.
- Empower students to communicate confidently by exploring the five prescribed themes through authentic texts and skills practice at the right level, delivered in clear learning pathways.
- Ensure students are able to produce coherent written texts and deliver proficient presentations with grammar and vocabulary introduced in context and in relation to appropriate spoken and written registers.
- Improve receptive skills with authentic written texts, audio recordings spoken at a natural pace, and carefully crafted reading and listening tasks.
- Promote global citizenship, intercultural understanding and an appreciation of Hispanic cultures through a wide range of text types and cultural material from around the world.
- Deliver effective practice with a range of structured tasks within each unit that build reading, listening, speaking and writing skills.
- Establish meaningful links to TOK and CAS, and identify learner profile attributes in action.
Hodder Education; November 2018
Title: Spanish B for the IB Diploma Second Edition
Author: Mike Thacker; Sebastian Bianchi
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Education - Food and Wine - Philosophy - Photography - Self-Help.
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.