[PDF] Ebook Hodder Theory of Knowledge: Skills for Success for the IB Diploma 2nd EditionEbook
Build confidence in a range of key Theory of Knowledge skills with this practical companion, full of advice and guidance from an experienced TOK expert.
- Learn to apply analytical skills with Deeper Thinking, showing you how to go beyond simply identifying and explaining.
- Develop awareness of the practical application of knowledge with In Practice pointers, offering guidance on how topics can be used in TOK activities.
- Improve your ability to respond to knowledge questions, a crucial part of assessment success.
- Avoid making the mistakes that others make in the assessments with TOK Traps that highlight common errors and misconceptions.
Theory of Knowledge for the IB Diploma 9781510474314
Theory of Knowledge Student eTextbook 9781510475458
Theory of Knowledge Whiteboard eTextbook 9781510475441
Theory of Knowledge: Teaching for Success 9781510474659
Theory of Knowledge: Skills for Success Student eTextbook 9781510475472
Hodder Education; June 2020
Title: Theory of Knowledge for the IB Diploma: Skills for Success Second Edition
Author: John Sprague
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories.
Archaeology - Computers - Drama - Foreign Language Books - Mathematics
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until 31 April 2021)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.