[PDF] Ebook McGraw-Hill 5 Steps to a 5: AP Computer Science A 2020Ebook
Get ready to ace your AP Computer Science A Exam with this easy-to-follow, multi-platform study guide
5 Steps to a 5: AP Computer Science A 2020 introduces an easy to follow, effective 5-step study plan to help you build the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence you need to reach your full potential.
The book includes hundreds of practice exercises with thorough answer explanations and sample responses. You’ll learn how to master the multiple-choice questions and achieve a higher score on this demanding exam.
This essential guide reflects the latest course syllabus and includes three full-length practice exams, plus proven strategies specific to each section of the test.
5 Steps to a 5: AP Computer Science A 2020 features:
- 3 Practice Exams
- Comprehensive overview of the AP Computer Science A Exam format
- Hundreds of exercises with thorough explanations
- Review material and proven strategies specific to each section of the test
- Two full sections devoted to algorithm writing and two levels of sample questions for each Java concept
McGraw-Hill Education; August 2019
Title: 5 Steps to a 5: AP Computer Science A 2020
Author: Dean R. Johnson; Aaron P. Chamberlain; Carol A. Paymer
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.