[PDF] Ebook McGraw-Hill 5 Steps to a 5: AP Physics 2: Algebra-Based 2021Ebook
MATCHES THE LATEST EXAM!
In this hybrid year, let us supplement your AP classroom experience with this easy-to-follow study guide!
The immensely popular 5 Steps to a 5 AP Physics 2: Algebra Based guide has been updated for the 2020-21 school year and now contains:
- 3 full-length practice exams that reflect the latest exam
- Up-to-Date Resources for COVID 19 Exam Disruption
- Comprehensive overview of the AP Physics 2 exam format
- Hundreds of practice exercises with thorough answer explanations
- Challenging multiple-choice and free-response questions, just like the ones on the AP Physics 2 exam, including extensive free-response scoring rubrics
- The only book that helps you evaluate your strengths and weaknesses in two ways: -Fundamentals self-assessment that measures your general breadth and depth of content knowledge -Question-type self-assessment that measure your skill level with AP Physics 2-style questions
- Proven tips and strategies for addressing the unique Physics 2 questions
- Nearly 200 revised illustrations to better reflect the curriculum
McGraw-Hill Education; October 2020
Title: 5 Steps to a 5: AP Physics 2: Algebra-Based 2021
Author: Christopher Bruhn
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.