Ebook McGraw-Hill 5 Steps to a 5: AP Statistics 2020 Elite Student EditionEbook pdf/ePub
Get ready to ace your AP Statistics Exam with this easy-to-follow, multi-platform study guide
5 Steps to a 5: AP Statistics Elite Student Edition 2020 introduces an effective 5-step study plan to help you build the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence you need to achieve a high score on the exam.
This popular test prep guide matches the latest course syllabus and includes online help, six full-length practice tests (3 in the book and 3 online), detailed answers to each question, study tips, and important information on how the exam is scored.
Because this guide is accessible in print and digital formats, you can study online, via your mobile device, straight from the book, or any combination of the three. With the “5 Minutes to a 5” section, you’ll also get an extra AP curriculum activity for each school day to help reinforce the most important AP concepts. With only 5 minutes a day, you can dramatically increase your score on exam day!
5 Steps to a 5: AP Statistics Elite Student Edition 2020 features:
• “5 Minutes to a 5,” section - 180 questions and activities reinforcing the most
important AP concepts and presented in a day-by-day format
• 6 Practice Exams (3 in the book +3 online)
• Access to the entire Cross-Platform Prep Course in AP Statistics 2020
• Hundreds of practice exercises with thorough answer explanations
• Powerful analytics you can use to assess your test readiness
• Flashcards, games, and more
McGraw-Hill Education; July 2019
Title: 5 Steps to a 5: AP Statistics 2020 Elite Student Edition
Author: Corey Andreasen; DeAnna Krause McDonald
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Education - Food and Wine - Philosophy - Photography - Self-Help.
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.