[PDF] Ebook McGraw-Hill 5 Steps to a 5: AP World History: Modern 2021 Elite Student EditionEbook
MATCHES THE LATEST EXAM!
In this hybrid year, let us supplement your AP classroom experience with this multi-platform study guide.
The immensely popular 5 Steps to a 5 AP World History: Modern Elite edition guide has been updated for the 2020-21 school year and now contains:
- 2full-length practice exams (in the book and online) that reflect the latest exam
- “5 Minutes to a 5” section—a 5-minute activity for each day of the school year that reinforces the most important concepts covered in class
- Up-to-Date Resources for COVID 19 Exam Disruption
- Access to a robust online platform
- Comprehensive overview of the AP World History: Modern exam format
- Hundreds of practice exercises with thorough answer explanations
- Proven strategies specific to each section of the test
- A self-guided study plan including flashcards, games, and more online
McGraw-Hill Education; October 2020
Title: 5 Steps to a 5: AP World History: Modern 2021 Elite Student Edition
Author: Peggy J. Martin; Beth Bartolini-Salimbeni; Wendy Petersen
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
Discount on All Orders×
Get 15% Off All Orders. Shop online at eBooks.com and use the coupon code at the payment details page to claim your discount.
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.
[PDF] Ebook McGraw-Hill 5 Steps to a 5: AP European History 2020Ebook
[PDF] Ebook McGraw-Hill 5 Steps to a 5: AP Microeconomics 2020Ebook
[PDF] Ebook McGraw-Hill 5 Steps to a 5: AP Human Geography 2020 Elite Student EditionEbook
[PDF] Ebook McGraw-Hill 5 Steps to a 5: AP Macroeconomics 2021Ebook
[PDF] Ebook McGraw-Hill 5 Steps to a 5: AP Macroeconomics 2021 Elite Student EditionEbook