[PDF] Ebook McGraw-Hill Preparation for the GED Test 4th EditionEbook
Essential review and practice for all subject areas of the GED test
This book covers all four subjects on the test—Reasoning Through Language Arts (RLA), Social Studies, Science, and Mathematical Reasoning—and provides intensive review and practice. Pretests for each subject area will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses before starting your studies. Learning objectives are based on the Common Core State Standards, just like the real exam. Extensive review questions are supplemented by two full-length sample tests, two in the book and two more on the app. This new edition will show you how to master the test’s new questions involving critical thinking and reasoning.
- New: Review questions on critical thinking and reasoning match latest test
- New: Micro-lessons section provides unique test-taking strategies
- New: Appendix covers the most important vocabulary for each section of the test
- 2 full-length practice tests
- Step-by-step review of each of the test’s main sections: Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies
- Top 25 lists that cover the most important concepts for each test subject
- Learning objectives based on the Common Core State Standards, allowing you to use the book for all high school equivalency exams
Two Score-Raising Apps:
- The Practice Test App provides two additional sample GED tests
- The Flashcard App includes 100 flashcards to help students review all four test sections
McGraw-Hill Education; January 2021
Title: McGraw-Hill Education Preparation for the GED Test, Fourth Edition
Author: McGraw Hill Editors
Imprint: McGraw-Hill Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.