Ebook Oxford IB Skills and Practice: English A: Language and Literature for the IB DiplomaEbook pdf/ePub
A must-have resource for any student aiming to strengthen their potential in English A Language and Literature, this fully comprehensive and skills-focused resource concretely progresses students to higher attainment levels.
Addressing every component of the 2011 syllabus, a huge bank of compelling activities, like web text analysis, editorials and poetry, will thoroughly engage your learners with the subject material, developing reflective and involved learners.
- Fully address every syllabus component - skills-focused guidance, exercises, practical tasks, assessment support and samples for the each part of the 2011 syllabus
- Strengthen the key skills - a huge range of activities and techniques in writing, reading and the creation of assessment texts will concretely boost exam results
- Truly understand assessment standards - examiner commented samples give clear insight into exam expectations and help students construct the best answers
- Develop involved learners - a bank of truly exciting texts will build interest and motivation, while shaping a critical approach to text analysis
- Full support for the unique syllabus aspects - help students understand and analyse the construction of meaning in thorough detail, with support from a dynamic bank of source material
- Trust in quality - written by IB workshop leaders and authors of the most recent syllabus
- Take a balanced approach - includes lots of web links and suggestions for further study, to ensure learning embraces the IB philosophy
OUP Oxford; November 2015
Title: Oxford IB Skills and Practice: English A: Language and Literature for the IB Diploma
Author: Brian Chanen; Rob Allison
Imprint: OUP Oxford
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Education - Food and Wine - Philosophy - Photography - Self-Help.
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.