[PDF] Ebook Oxford IB Skills and Practice: Environmental Systems and Societies for the IB DiplomaEbook
Equip your learners with the skills central to success. Enabling you to build, extend and perfect the skills crucial to achievement, this text strengthens performance in all areas of assessment.
With a focus on practical work that accessibly connects material to real, global issues, it develops a thorough foundation of skills that drive performance.
- Refine and progress the skills central to assessment success
- Deconstruct the Internal Assessment and build the knowledge and skills key to achievement
- Navigate and understand the practical scheme of work
- Equip learners with key skills needed for higher education - Accessibly engage students with practical work they can relate to the world around them
- Focused support for the written exam, including strategies from subject specialists build exam confidence - Matched to the most recent syllabus for first assessment 2017
OUP Oxford; June 2016
Title: Oxford IB Skills and Practice: Environmental Systems and Societies for the IB Diploma
Author: Jill Rutherford; Gillian Williams
Imprint: OUP Oxford
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Law - Literary Collections - Science - Technology - Travel.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of February 2023)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.