[PDF] Ebook Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry Coursebook 5th EditionEbook
Skills focussed series, working towards endorsement, for examination from 2023; inspired by teachers, for teachers.
This print and digital coursebook has been developed from extensive research through lesson observations, interviews and work with our research community (the Cambridge Panel) to meet specific needs.
- Activities and questions develop students' essential science skills.
- Accessible language and features support English as a second language learners.
- Exam-style questions build student confidence.
- Projects provide opportunities for assessment for learning, cross-curricular learning and developing skills for life.
- There are multiple opportunities to engage in active learning, such as discussions and debates, and self-assessment and reflection activities.
Answers for all questions and exercises can be found online at www.cambridge.org/go.
Cambridge University Press; May 2021
Title: Cambridge IGCSE™ Chemistry Coursebook - eBook
Series: Cambridge International IGCSE
Author: Richard Harwood; Ian Lodge; Chris Millington
Imprint: Cambridge University Press
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Body Mind & Spirit - Crafts & Hobbies - Current Events - Foreign Language Study - Humor - Science
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of July 2021)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.