[PDF] Ebook Collins Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language Student’s Book 3rd EditionEbook
Collins Cambridge IGCSE™ English as a Second Language Third Edition has been fully updated to support the revised Cambridge IGCSE™ and IGCSE (9-1) English as a Second Language syllabuses (0510/0511/0991/0993) for examination from 2024
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
For examination from 2024
- Written and edited by experienced English as a Second Language authors and examiners
- In-depth coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE™ and IGCSE (9-1) English as a Second Language syllabuses (0510/0511/0991/0993) for examination from 2024
- Equal coverage of each of the four skills of listening, reading, speaking and writing
- Fun and creative projects at the end of each chapter
- Topic-based chapters provide engaging content so that language is developed through real-world contexts
- Rich variety of texts and audio to help students develop their reading and listening skills
- Provides extensive support and advice to help students prepare for assessment
This resource is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2024.
HarperCollins Publishers; February 2022
Title: Cambridge IGCSE™ English as a Second Language Student's Book (Collins Cambridge IGCSE™)
Series: Collins Cambridge IGCSE™
Author: Susan Anstey; Alison Burch; Lucy Hobbs; Avril Kirkham; Shubha Koshy; Lorna Pepper; Emma Wilkinson
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Body Mind & Spirit - Family & Relationships - Foreign Language Study - History - Sports & Recreation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of December 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.