[PDF] Ebook Collins Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language Workbook 3rd EditionEbook
Collins Cambridge IGCSE™ English as a Second Language Third Edition has been fully updated to support the revised Cambridge IGCSE™ and IGCSE (9-1) English as a Second Language syllabuses (0510/0511/0991/0993) for examination from 2024
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
For examination from 2024
- Written and edited by experienced English as a Second Language authors and examiners
- Provides learner support for the Cambridge IGCSE™ and IGCSE (9-1) English as a Second Language syllabuses (0510/0511/0991/0993) for examination from 2024
- Coverage of each of the four skills of listening, reading, speaking and writing
- Supportive write-in resource for use in the classroom, as homework, or for self-study
- Engaging content to practise and consolidate language skills, grammar and vocabulary
- The third edition includes a new section on synonyms to consolidate and expand vocabulary and a new section with speaking skills advice
This resource is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to provide learner support for the syllabus for examination from 2024.
HarperCollins Publishers; February 2022
Title: Cambridge IGCSE™ English as a Second Language Workbook (Collins Cambridge IGCSE™)
Series: Collins Cambridge IGCSE™
Author: Susan Anstey; Jane Gould; Mike Gould; Karen Harper; Avril Kirkham; Julie Moore; Lorna Pepper
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.