[PDF] Ebook Collins Cambridge IGCSE ICT Teacher’s Guide 3rd EditionEbook
Full teacher support to accompany the Cambridge IGCSE™ ICT Student’s Book Third Edition for the IGCSE ICT syllabus (0417/0983) for examination from 2023 – the Teacher’s Guide content is matched lesson-by-lesson to the Student’s Book.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
Comprehensively updated for the revised syllabus for examination from 2023.
· Lesson plans for every session in the Student’s Book; worksheets for every topic
· Fully supports the approach of the Student’s Book Third Edition, using scenarios and skills-building to link together the theory and practical parts of the syllabus
· Includes answers to every activity and question in the Student Book
· The accompanying download available on the Collins site, contains PowerPoint presentations, as well as all the source files from the Student’s Book download
· Written by highly experienced ICT teachers
Collins is working with Cambridge Assessment International Education towards endorsement of this title to support the full syllabus for examination from 2023.
HarperCollins Publishers; February 2022
Title: Cambridge IGCSE™ ICT Teacher’s Guide (Collins Cambridge IGCSE™)
Series: Collins Cambridge IGCSE™
Author: Paul Clowrey; Colin Stobart
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Business - Games - History - Political Science - Psychology & Psychiatry.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of June 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.