[PDF] Ebook Collins Cambridge IGCSE Physics Student’s Book 3rd EditionEbook
Collins Cambridge IGCSE™ Physics provides complete coverage of the revised Cambridge IGCSE Physics syllabus (0625/0972) for examination from 2023 and is packed full of questions, in depth content, practical investigative skills features and more.
Exam Board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
· Ensure complete and comprehensive coverage of the updated Cambridge IGCSE Physics syllabus
· Engage students with accessible language and challenging science presented in a clear and fresh way
· Establish and build on prior knowledge with a quick recap of what students should already know at the start of each unit
· Build and apply the skills needed to understand and carry out practical investigations
· Enable students to be fully prepared for their exams with lots of questions all the way through the books, including short text-related questions, worked examples and exam-style question
· Encourage students to take responsibility for their learning using the end-of-unit summary checklists
· Stretch and challenge students with supplement material clearly marked throughout and hints on how to get the best results
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education towards endorsement of this title.
HarperCollins Publishers; February 2022
Title: Cambridge IGCSE™ Physics Student's Book (Collins Cambridge IGCSE™)
Series: Collins Cambridge IGCSE™
Author: Gurinder Chadha; Susan Gardner; Malcolm Bradley; Chris Sunley
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of November 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.