[PDF] Ebook Collins Cambridge IGCSE Physics Teacher’s Guide 3rd EditionEbook
Prepare students with complete coverage of the revised Cambridge IGCSE™ Physics syllabus (0625/0972) for examination from 2023. Collins Cambridge IGCSE Physics Teacher’s Guide is full of lesson ideas, practical instructions, technician’s notes, planning support and more.
· Ensure complete and comprehensive coverage of the updated Cambridge syllabus
· Access effective lesson plan ideas with split into flexible learning episodes with all answers to student book questions provided
· Be prepared with lists of resources, clear objectives and outcomes and notes on common misconceptions to help you get the most out of every lesson
· Support learning with a range of activity sheets
· Make practicals easy with clear instructions for students and technicians fully checked for safety and effectiveness
· Help medium- and long-term planning with a clear overview of each topic and links to other topics highlighted
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education towards endorsement of this title.
HarperCollins Publishers; February 2022
Title: Cambridge IGCSE™ Physics Teacher’s Guide (Collins Cambridge IGCSE™)
Series: Collins Cambridge IGCSE™
Author: Carol Davenport; Jeremy Pollard; Susan Gardner; Malcolm Bradley
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Music - Reference - Social Science - Technology - Transportation.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of August 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.