[PDF] Ebook Collins Cambridge Lower Secondary Science Student’s Book Stage 8 2nd EditionEbook
Inspire and engage your students with this Lower Secondary Science course from Collins offering comprehensive coverage of the new curriculum framework including suggested practical investigations and Thinking and Working Scientifically skills.
- Develop your students’ scientific skills with a strong emphasis on Thinking and Working Scientifically integrated throughout the course and plenty of opportunities for practical activities and analysis
- Allow students to take ownership of their learning with self-assessment questions and progress checklists throughout
- Support students in their language needs with all key words clearly defined on the relevant page in the student book
- Check understanding, consolidate learning and prepare for assessment with end of chapter and end of stage reviews
- Challenge and stretch your students with differentiated questions for each topic
- Get students engaged with our feature boxes looking at the history, development, application and impact of science around the world as well as the people involved
- Help your students to build a firm foundation and progress from stage 7 through to stage 9 and onto IGCSE™ Science with carefully developed resources for each stage designed to build confidence and understanding
Provides learner support as part of a set of resources for the Cambridge Lower Secondary Science (0893) curriculum framework from 2020.
This series is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the new curriculum framework 0893 from 2020.
HarperCollins Publishers; February 2022
Title: Lower Secondary Science Student's Book: Stage 8 (Collins Cambridge Lower Secondary Science)
Series: Collins Cambridge Lower Secondary Science
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Architecture - Games - Health & Fitness - Medicine - Religion.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of March 2023)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.