[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge Checkpoint Lower Secondary World English Student’s Book 8Ebook
Checkpoint World English Stage 8 has been endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
This series offers full coverage of the learning objectives for the Cambridge Lower Secondary English as a Second language curriculum framework (0876) and is mapped to the Common European Framework of Reference.
- Stimulate learners with model texts and a range of activities to develop skills, knowledge and comprehension.
- Revisit previous knowledge with the 'Do you remember?' feature to recap topics and activate schema, along with practice tasks, exercises and 'Challenge yourself' activities to consolidate learning.
- Clearly address the key objectives: reading, writing, speaking, listening and use of English.
- Support activities and knowledge covered in the Student's Book with the accompanying Workbook and Teacher's Guide with Boost subscription.
Hodder Education; April 2021
Title: Cambridge Checkpoint Lower Secondary World English Student's Book 8
Series: Cambridge Checkpoint
Author: Fiona Macgregor; Daphne Paizee; Sioban Parker (contrib.)
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Architecture - Games - Health & Fitness - Medicine - Religion.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of March 2023)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.