[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge Checkpoint Lower Secondary World English Student’s Book 9Ebook
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education to gain endorsement for this forthcoming title.
This series offers full coverage of the learning objectives for the Cambridge Lower Secondary English as a Second language curriculum framework (0876) and is mapped to the Common European Framework of Reference.
- Stimulate learners with model texts and a range of activities to develop skills, knowledge and comprehension.
- Revisit previous knowledge with the 'Do you remember?' feature to recap topics and activate schema, along with practice tasks, exercises and 'Challenge yourself' activities to consolidate learning.
- Clearly address the key objectives: reading, writing, speaking, listening and use of English.
- Support activities and knowledge covered in the Student's Book with the accompanying Workbook and Teacher's Guide with Boost subscription.
Hodder Education; July 2021
Title: Cambridge Checkpoint Lower Secondary World English Student's Book 9
Series: Cambridge Checkpoint Lower Secondary World English
Author: Fiona Macgregor; Daphne Paizee; Sioban Parker (contrib.)
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of December 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.