[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second LanguageEbook
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2024.
Confidently navigate the new Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language syllabus with an all-encompassing course companion; expertly formulated to ensure students develop practical language skills and key cultural knowledge with the support of real-world, internationally focused guidance.
- Easily plan and progress through the course with a logical, unit-by-unit approach written by a trusted team of highly experienced authors.
- Encourage meaningful engagement through stimulating project-based tasks and a visual, global presentation of themes to help students familiarise themselves with concepts.
- Practise, perfect, and assess essential practical language skills with thematically relevant reading, writing, speaking, listening, and grammatical tasks across each unit.
- Support the needs of all students on the course with activities of varying difficulty levels including discussion-based tasks and challenging activities to help build confidence.
- Consolidate learning and provide opportunities for students to independently review progress using the clearly structured unit introductions and end-of-unit 'Reflection' activities.
Hodder Education Group; April 2022
Title: Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language
Author: Daphne Paizee; Sally Burbeary; Sioban Parker (contrib.)
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of November 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.