[PDF] Ebook Hodder Cambridge Lower Secondary Computing 7 Student’s BookEbook
This title is has been endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education
Deliver an exciting computing course for ages 11-14, building on students' existing computing skills and experience whilst demonstrating new concepts, with practice opportunities to ensure progression.
- Recap and activate students' prior knowledge with 'Do you remember?' panels and introduce more advanced skills with 'Challenge yourself!' tasks.
- Allow students to demonstrate their knowledge creatively with engaging end of unit projects that apply skills and concepts in a range of different contexts.
- Develop computational thinking with an emphasis on broadening understanding throughout the activities.
- Provide clear guidance on e-safety with a strong focus throughout.
1 Block it out: Moving from blocks to text
2 Decomposing problems: Creating a smart solution
3 Connections are made: Accessing the Internet
4 The power of data: Using data modelling
5 Living with AI: Digital data
6 Software development: Planning and prototyping
Hodder Education Group; September 2022
Title: Cambridge Lower Secondary Computing 7 Student's Book
Author: Margaret Debbadi; Ben Barnes; Pam Jones; Tristan Kirkpatrick
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Art - Computers - Nature - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of November 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.