[PDF] Ebook Hodder Design for the IB MYP 4 and 5Ebook
Ensure your students navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach to Design, presented in global contexts.
- Develop conceptual understanding with key concepts and related concepts, set in global contexts, at the heart of each chapter.
-Prepare for every aspect of assessment using support and tasks designed by an experienced educator.
- Extend learning through research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities.
- Apply global contexts in meaningful ways with an internationally-minded perspective.
- Develop practical and creative-thinking skills to solve design problems with a statement of inquiry in each chapter.
- Confidently cover the framework with chapters covering digital, product and combined design.
Unit 1 Global Goals Design Challenge
Unit 2 Design to help people express their emotions
Unit 3 Playground design
Unit 4 Lights change lives
Unit 5 Service promotion
Unit 6 Gamified exercise
Unit 7 Pedestrian safety
Unit 8 The importance of toilets
Unit 9 Human impact animation
Unit 10 Play with the past
Unit 11 Dealing with change
Unit 12 Turning drawings into products
Hodder Education; August 2021
Title: Design for the IB MYP 4&5
Series: MYP By Concept
Author: Lenny Dutton
Imprint: Hodder Education
You can claim a 20% discount on these categories:
Education - Food and Wine - Philosophy - Photography - Self-Help.
Please visit here for further details.
Enter this coupon code at checkout to get discount:
(valid until the end of May 2022)
* Click here to get more coupon codes and how to use it.